mirai y (eacmd@hotmail.com)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:15:31 EST

>From: Richie Ramos <gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>

>Uhmmm...my friends and I pooled all our money to get the four CD's of the
>escaflowne soundtrack...I think it's the best! LOVELY use of orchestra and
>choir! and the theme song for Allen's Dad is very horribly sad.

I really like the Escaflowne soundtrack, too. Kanno Yoko's anime music is
the best! I also really like the Brain Powerd soundtracks - very similar to
Escaflowne, maybe a little better. I just bought the Turn A Gundam
soundtrack #1 (despite the scary picture of Loran, the moth boy as my
friends call him) and was not as impressed.

mirai