MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 11:30:24 EST

In a message dated 11/25/99 9:23:11 PM Central Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

<< And one more thing, I thought HGUC were models that deserved some redesign
and
 recreation but unlike the MG line they look almost identical to thier early
 releases with minor adjustments. Does anyone know who is behind this? Hajime
 Katoke perhaps? >>

Yeah, I agree. To be honest I would've liked to see a MG Retroconned Zugock
that actually looked Katoki-ish. Instead these new kits look like the old
70's kits.

Jason