Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 09:11:18 -0500

> Yeah, I will admit that. I'm not into Comic books much. I got tired of
>having to buy three X-Men titles to get the complete story and lack of
>availability of the comics I wanted, but where never able to get.

 I can understand that. I rarely completed any comic series. My favorites were "Darkhawk" (this guy is so COOL!) and "Snake-Eyes and the Ninja Force".

>Who's Vangurad? What does Vanguard look like?

 Hmm... you don't wanna know. Well, maybe you do... he
looks like a purple-skinned alien superhero in a nicely colored spandex outfit and I think he has antennae like Piccolo of DBZ. Well, I'm not interested enough with this
character so I didn't care to know anything about him. So, I don't think I can tell you anything about him.

-Veilchen