Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:56:03 -0500

>In one scene, they used the Eurhythmics' "sweet dreams". for best original
>score, I like Escaflowne, but for the GW opening was also very good.
>Daimos and Mazinger Z also had killer openings, but Voltes V had a nice
>opening and closing set of songs. Mekanda had an inane one.
>Evangalion...well, I got tired of Fly me to the moon.

 The Daimos OT was okay... I'm not sure about Mazinger Z's
though. Both the OT and ET of Voltes V was okay. Combattler V... it's okay too. I kinda remember the Mekanda OT from childhood, I wouldn't say it's bad.
Evangelion... I like Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze.

 By the way, does anyone remember the anime "Laserion"?
What can you say about it's OT?

-Veilchen