Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:24:41 +0800

Question...

I've heard that a lot of Pinoy Gundam fans are on the Wing ML.

Do we isolate ourselves from the Duo Worshippers first?

I'm not into Wing or G Gundam... Strictly Amoro-Char saga man... But I feel
that the ML group is a bit small to rely on to meet together in interesting
numbers - speaking from experience - maraming umiindyan sa mga ganitong
usapan

A local fan club started out this way - mainly through an ML and met - but
from a group of 30 in the ML - only 6 or 7 showed up for the initial
meeting...

> Okay, now that that has been heard about...Pinoy ML'ers, please send me
> your e-mail addies, and/or contact numbers or what not off-list please,
> then maybe we can get something together...

I've sent mine.