Eiji Hayashi (mirage_left4@hotmail.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 23:40:06 GMT

Here is a question for Mark or anyone else out there.

Does anyone have stats for any of the MS in novels and manga? In particular,
stats on the following: Xsi Gundam and Penelope from Lightning Hathaway
(I've read Lightning Hathaway, and nowhere in the novel was there any
stats), the MSN-04B Nightingale from the CCA novel (again couldn't find any
stats), and the MAN-010 G-3 from Kondo's manga (Kondo is not in the habit of
writing stats for his MS). I'm wondering if MG published any stats for these
units.