Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 04:08:29 +0800

>>GW was notorious for nasty cursing, LOL! all I heard from the version we
>>had here in the Philippines was "Hangal!" (bastard), which I think they
>>used as a replacement for "Baka" (idiot?).
> Doesn't "hangal" mean "fool/foolish"?
>-Veilchen

hmmm...that depends on usage...in Filipino terms, hangal has been used to
mean everything from traitor, to foolish, to bastard (although the term
"putangina", or son of a bitch, is more in sync with it). Generally,
hangal has been used as a derogatory term.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919