Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 04:06:02 +0800

>>Another thing which could make the use of the older series a
>>possibility...retracking the music with more modern stuff...I've seen it
>>done, and it did wonders for some older anime, like the Saber Rider series.
> Saber Rider had some cool songs/music...
>-Veilchen

In one scene, they used the Eurhythmics' "sweet dreams". for best original
score, I like Escaflowne, but for the GW opening was also very good.
Daimos and Mazinger Z also had killer openings, but Voltes V had a nice
opening and closing set of songs. Mekanda had an inane one.
Evangalion...well, I got tired of Fly me to the moon.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919