Thu, 25 Nov 1999 12:35:43 -0500

Hey Everyone!

I got the Type 100 this tuesday and though I have only put together some
parts but I can tell you this, The Hyaku Shiki is the BEST chrome model ever
made! The runners connect to the Pieces on the in side of the part so you wont
get that unsightly mark you usually get when cutting pieces. Although being
chrome doesn't allow you to paint the Model it still is great! And for those
who want to paint, prime there is still the upper body.

I remember a few months back that people didn't like the fact that its chrome
but this model looks really good and I guess this I just to tell every body
that this model rocks!

BTW has anyone here bought the HGUC Quebeley? I'm curious as to if I should
buy it because it looks almost Identical to the old 1/144 model.

- Roger