Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:28:03 -0500

>> Sayaka and Chizuru are both p****d about it. Boss (that supporting
>character from
>> Mazinger Z) took advantage of the situation, so he got what he deserves
>courtesy of Kouji-kun. That was so funny.
>> Maybe I'll try scanning some pages sometime ^^;
>
>Sure I'd love to see it... :)

 I'll let you know when I have it scanned =)

>> I like the Daimos opening theme better than Voltes V's.
>> But I like Voltes V's ending theme better than Daimos'.
>
>True - but if you listen to the Animetal version (Animetal is a band that
>covers Classic Anime theme songs) I think that Voltes has a better overall
>melody - the mixing of Daimos was better for the TV show.

 Yeah, I've heard both. But in my opinion, the best Animetal song is their "Dunbine Tobu" (Aura Battler Dunbine themesong). The instrumentals are even better
than that of the SRW CD version if you ask me.

>Combattler has an OK theme

 It's okay... "V! V! V! Bikutori! Combine 1 2 3 4 5 shutsugeki da! Daichi o yurugasu Chodenji Robo...", I
like the Voltes V theme better though. By the way, tomorrow's the premier airing of Combattler V on our
local TV.

> btw - although I still have to say that Yamato
>(Starblazers) is still the best opening theme of all time. >:)

 I haven't heard that yet... how good is it?

-Veilchen