Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 08:11:34 -0500

>> How about Golion V & Dairugger XV? I remember a movie with the two
>"Voltrons" in it.
>
>"Voltron" was cut and paste by the American distributor, two Golion and
>Dairugger were two different series altogether.

 I know that, and it's exactly my point. There was a movie
with the two of 'em in it, not merely a cut & paste thing
like Mask Rider or VR Troopers. Haven't you seen it? Lothar even had his own Voltron-type robot...

>> By the way, I've mentioned this before; there is also a Getter Robo
>SRW-style game for the PSX wherein all the Getter Robos meet... Getter Robo
>is also by Go Nagai, right?
>
>That game is not nearly as good as the SRW series since there are no spirit
>attributes, so when your HP is depleted, you're basically screwed.

 That's the problem with that game. But look at it this way; it's a challenge to the player's strategical skills.

-Veilchen