Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 17:21:30 +0800

> HBO allows for more stuff, though. CN would never allow stuff that HBO
>does. While I totally disagree with Spawns popularity, Spawn the HBO cartoon
>is aimed at adults and shows that cartoons can be mature, too(To the avarage
>non anime person).

Yes, but it is a step in the right direction, as the case may be, of making
people know that cartoons are not just for kids...

I don't like Spawn's overuse of gore and violence though...I prefer the
stylized violence of Japanese anime, though I suppose that's a matter of
cultural taste.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter