BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 03:02:16 EST

In a message dated 11/25/1999 2:08:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
adyn1@students.latrobe.edu.au writes:

> I heard that Carl Macek wanted to make Gundam part of Robotech. Any truth
> to this?

  God no! I hope its not true or at least its not in Macek's head anymore. I
liked Robotech, but he doesn't need to touch Gundam. He could never be able
to get near Gundam. All the Gundam fans in the world, would probably toilet
paper his house, thorw rotten fruit at him, strip him and tar and feather him
before they would let him touch Gundam. ^_^

Aaron