BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:51:12 EST

In a message dated 11/24/1999 10:44:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
eacmd@hotmail.com writes:

> It's only being sold in limited markets in the US.

  I think why its limited is because Bandai was supposed to text market them
in the US. From what I understand, the Wing kits should be available nation
wide soon. The Takara Beast Wars toys are cheap quality?

  I have a few of the New Microman figures by Takara and they are very good
quality. I also have a few American BW toys and some are good quality, while
some are cheap.

 Aaron