BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 00:24:37 EST

In a message dated 11/24/1999 11:33:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

> also, with the advent of american cartoons like Spawn in HBO
> and other such, i think the violence content of the Gundam stuff will go
> over well now, not like in the '80's when GIJoe showed that everyone could
> eject out of HELICOPTERS, and no one got hit by laser rifles...

  HBO allows for more stuff, though. CN would never allow stuff that HBO
does. While I totally disagree with Spawns popularity, Spawn the HBO cartoon
is aimed at adults and shows that cartoons can be mature, too(To the avarage
non anime person).