Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 13:22:45 +0800

>That's a really good thought. Saturday morning usually have even lower
>demographics than Toonami.
>Either way I'm happy. I want to buy Gundam toys, not Beast Wars! (And
>especially not Pokemon which is now overflowing out of our house...)
>mirai y

Aye, that is something to really think about. Pokemon has invaded my
friend's houses, too. Only my house remains a bastion of Gundam now. but
I have to admit, I have a liking for Rockman and Bt'X, and i have a prize
Soltic and Dougram as well...and my altar is devoted to my Voltes V. SOC
Mazinger is there too, soon to be joined by Grandizer....and off to one
side is Evangelion, which gives everybody the creeps.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919