Flanker358@aol.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:57:30 EST

> Speaking of cheesy, has anyone heard the "Char" song on one of the albums?
> (One where they keep saying "Char") People on the Japanese Gundam
Newsgroup > was making fun of it a few months ago. It's even more cheesy
than the OP
> song.

    Oh man.....I remember that song....The first time I listend to it, Char
was stuck in my head for a long time. By the way, isn't there an Amuro song
just like that? with the singer saying Amuro Amuro over and over again? As
for the Op song...has anyone ever listend to the Hard Rock version of it?
it's fun