BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 22:04:39 EST

In a message dated 11/24/1999 9:52:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MicroZone@aol.com writes:

> New title or not, it IS season four of the show by the producers count. And
> between the horrid writing of the new season and the editing of Beast Wars
> reruns (for added commercial time of all things!), Fox has chased off more
> than a few formerly devoted fans. (Who ever heard of cutting down a
> syndicated show for a network timeslot?)

  I like the Beast Machines writing, I don't see why its horrid. Its better
written then a lot of other American cartoons. Fox did mess up Beast Wars for
the afternoon reruns real bad, though.

  A lot of devoted Transformers fans seem to be biased to any Trans show
besides the original. I grew up with Transformers and was/am a huge fan. IMO,
Beast Wars and Beast Machines do a very good job of continuing the
Transformers saga.

  Aaron