Wed, 24 Nov 1999 16:21:18 -0500

>>>But why G Gundam?

Lemme ask you this, why Wing Gundam?

Because both these series have lots of action and are more modern than any of
the series out there. Personally I have always liked G better than W.

The only thing I don't understand is why are they always shying away from UC.
I would love it if they brought 08th MS team over but what are the chances of
that?

And as I mentioned before in a previous thread, I said that bringing W gundam
over would mostly make people fall in love with flashy anime, more super
robot-ish series as opposed to UC series. If your prediction is right then It
would be so cool. G is my favorite series from the 3 alternate universes.

- Roger