Su, Rodrick (rsu@tigana.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:44:56 -0800

Question: I supposed that Titan's funding came from Federation Military
itself for the most part of its existence. But what's their source of
funding after Federation withdraw its support? I supposed that they fully
realize that they need to not only fight AEUG, Axis and the main Federation
Force, but to topple the government in order to continue to exist. After
all, if your own government has cut you loose, you have no choice but to try
to become the government itself.

Titan, like a well run military organization probably have stockpiled
material and fuel, which will not run out in the short run. But if they
don't toppled the Federation, I don't see how they can survived even if they
managed to defeat Axis and AEUG.