Charles Yam (steven06@pacific.net.sg)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 23:17:57 +0800

Hi,

    reika or Michael has informed me via icq that his website has been
updated with Track listings. His original icq message is to me is below:

" I have some track listings up.  It's a bit messy at the moment and in
Japanese, but readable.  Pass the message on to the GML, and I'll add
them to my list accordingly.  I have a work around for this IP adress
business so you don't have to check my IP each time, tho seeing if I am
online would help anyway. "

    You can contact him at reika@clear.net.nz for more info.