Mauz (mauz@smileyface.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 4:17:18 -0600

Original Message
From: "Winn Sevilla"<winn@nsclub.net>
Subject: Re: speaking of the Assault Buster, formerly Re: [gundam] A V
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:05:55 +0800

>HeeeHeee... what a nice concept... but how do I actually make the unit?
>
>Maybe i'll buy one when I get my christmas bonus...
>
>I have an old Buster V2 & a standard one... so which parts should I use and
>use?

you need both the V2 Buster and a V2 Assault. then i think you'll build
the V2 then connect whatever accessory is needed from the buster and from
the assault. what's left over can be used for the plain/normal V2.
hmn... this thread is becoming hazardous to my financial status and i might
actually go and buy these 2 kits from my christmas bonus -- which i'm going
to use for the MG ZZ =)

-Maoie Estrella

"It doesn't matter what my signature file says!"