Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:54:32 -0500

>> Tokiya Mikagami (Flame of Recca)
>
>Who is this? Can you describe him? I've seen episodes 1-12 of Flame of Recca,
>but its been awhile. I don't remember who this is.

 Um... the guy with the Madougu "Ensui". I think his name in the local dubbed version is "Dylan Mikagami". He's supposed to be the smartest guy in their school, but he's known for his ice-cold stare and he isn't very sociable to add. He's manner of fighting differs from
most of his team mates in such a way that he actually
uses some principles of science to his advantage.

>Its not a mecha show, but
>Flame of Recca is very cool. The weapons are neat.

 The weapons are great alright, but they seem to depend on it so much. By the way, what can you say about the mecha designs of "Rescue Kids" (Saver Kids)? A helicopter from an episode of Lupin III clearly resembles the style. After all, both were done by Monkey Punch, right?

-Veilchen