Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:16:16 +0800

>> Well, I wish they would come up with HGUC accesory kits, like they used to
>> for each series....
> Yes, now that I would buy in a heart beat. You mean like that 1/144 scale V
>Gundam accesory set? I love accesory packs, espically extra weapons! :)

Yeah...a GW/EW accesory pack would have made big sellers out of the Leo
kits, since those MS's had such a wide array of weaponry.

It wouldn't hurt too, to have upgrade packs for the GW/EW stuff, not just
the resin upgrades available...

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter