Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:09:39 +0800

>>A thousand apologies. this is what i get for being hentai...
> Hey, I'm a hentai too, so I understand. But, weren't you the one who said
"...no one's interested in it" when I was asking you guys for certain
h-fanart? >=)

I didn't say that. what I said was that no one was much interested in it
in this mailing list....<grins>

>>of course, I
>>still wish I had that poster of the Aphrodite A.......
> Uh... what kinda poster exactly? ^^;
>-Veilchen

Really old one, which shows here in a running/combat pose...with sayaka
clearly seen through the cockpit bubble.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919