Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 01:27:35 -0500

>Nope, not the same universe at ALL. Not even Combattler V and Voltes V are
>in the same universe even though the show are ostensibly sequels. Mazinger
>Z and Grandizer ARE from the same universe, being real sequels with common
>characters.

 How about Golion V & Dairugger XV? I remember a movie with the two "Voltrons" in it.

>(Going way OT here, but I read there's a series of digital manga out for the
>Playstation that features the story one year after the end of Granzier with
>the reunion of the characters (Kouji and Maria)!! The artwork looked great
>from what I can see.)

 You can view that through a PSX? Where can I find it?

>The only place these shows meet is in the SRW universe where every one has a
>super robot!

 Uh... yeah. Speaking of SRW, does anyone know where I can find a serious SRW manga in the Philippines? There was a an original Japanese Neo SRW manga before (even cheaper than the SRWF manga I bought which was in Chinese), but I
think someone bought it already before I can.

 By the way, I've mentioned this before; there is also a Getter Robo SRW-style game for the PSX wherein all the Getter Robos meet... Getter Robo is also by Go Nagai, right?

 There is also a 2-player Mazinger Z arcade shooting game wherein you can choose between Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, and Grendaizer. Has anyone finished this game? How did it end?

-Veilchen