Andrew Dynon (adyn1@students.latrobe.edu.au)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 10:14:52 +1100

>> Another question, how old is the Gundam pilot(s) in V2 Gundam? One is
only
>> 12-13 years, isn't he? The only thing I know about V Gundam, is the mecha
>> designs from V Gundam are very cool.
>
>The main pilot, Usso Ebbing, is 13 years old. And he has newtype abilities
me not
>sure...

A thought comes to mind... has a normal human ever beaten a newtype in a
one-on-one fight in UC gundam? I know Garoad beat a newtype in Gundam X
(the blond kid, I can't remember his name), but I don't recall it happening
in UC (granted, I haven't seen nearly as mych UC stuff as I would like)

Andrew Dynon

"Humiliation is nothing to be ashamed of."
- Justy Ueki Tylor

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh