Mauz (mauz@smileyface.com)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:6:8 -0600

Original Message
From: "Richie Ramos"<gaijin@i-manila.com.ph>
Subject: speaking of the Assault Buster, formerly Re: [gundam] A V
  Gundam question
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 02:57:43 +0800

>speaking of the Assault Buster, what parts from both assault and buster are
>used to make the mix? I have never seen a picture or illustration of it.

here you go:

http://www2.animebox.com.hk/gunv_03.htm

i think it's a resin kit but i have a friend who was able to accomplish the
same by buying both the v2 buster and v2 assault. then, with the left-over
parts, he was able to build the normal v2.

-Maoie Estrella

"It doesn't matter what my signature file says!"