Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 02:56:06 +0800

>* Gouf. This simply can't be put off any longer. I have a hunch it might
>be released in tandem with Ranba Ral's MS-05, in which case one could
>include a figure of Ranba Ral and the other a figure of Crowley Hamon. :-)

Well, it does have a lot of Zaku parts in common, come to think about it.

>* Kaempfer. A bit of a long shot, but c'mon already! This will also help
>extend the MG franchise beyond the original series. And there are no
>other 0080 designs worth doing - after all, none of the parts from the
>regular versions can be reused to do the 0080 incarnations.

Long shot it is, but it would make one helluva display piece.

>* GM Cannon. This may be wishful thinking on my part, but it's a pretty
>easy spinoff from the existing GM. As such, it's just about the easiest
>MSV to add to the line (the other being the Zaku Desert Type).

hmmmm...possible.

>* Full Armor ZZ Gundam. This one's a prediction from the G-GOODS
>newsletter, so I can't take credit if it comes to pass. ;-)

eeek! I hope they announce it before I buy the ZZ itself!

> And some long shots...
>* Superior Gundam. I predict they'll cool it on the less warmly beloved Z
>and ZZ designs, but the S Gundam would make a great high-water mark in
>terms of chronology.

That would be BIG. I dunno if bandai is willing to do a kit for
that...besides, they would have to make it transformable as well...but the
spinoffs would be great....Ex-S, Boost, Long Range...

>* Gundam GP03S. Yes, it's the only Gundam they haven't MG-ized up until
>the Nu Gundam, but it's only on-screen for about 20 seconds (which is
>still more screen time than the GM Quell got). And if they didn't do a
>Dendrobium to go with it, the fans would make such a stink! ;-)

Doubtful because of the dendrobium.

>* Gerbera Tetra. I think the odds of the GP04 are just a bit too slender...

I reluctantly agree that it is a problem...

> What I'd like best, of course, is a line of ships & mobile armors.
>They're just too cool!
>-- Mark

I'd expect the MA to be more for the HGUC stuff....

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919