Mark Simmons (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:57:12 -0800
> Personally I want more Z and ZZ era MSs in the HGUC line.....but if
>Bandai choose to make a Rx78 HGUC I'll definitelly get it.
I think we'll probably see a lot of Z and ZZ mobile suits, especially
those that haven't been made in 1/144 scale before. Thus, the Geymarck
and The O are contenders. I also have a hunch that an HG-UC Zeong isn't
> It seems that there isn't any new MGs that have been announced for next
>year, I guess Bandai don't want to overflood the Market with MGs, I predict
>the next MGs will be released around April and it will be either GP03s,
>GM-Command, or Some Zeon Mecha...
Since I successfully predicted that we'd see the GM Custom, I'll go out
on a limb and make some Y2K predictions. Ready? Here we go...
* Gouf. This simply can't be put off any longer. I have a hunch it might
be released in tandem with Ranba Ral's MS-05, in which case one could
include a figure of Ranba Ral and the other a figure of Crowley Hamon. :-)
* Kaempfer. A bit of a long shot, but c'mon already! This will also help
extend the MG franchise beyond the original series. And there are no
other 0080 designs worth doing - after all, none of the parts from the
regular versions can be reused to do the 0080 incarnations.
* GM Cannon. This may be wishful thinking on my part, but it's a pretty
easy spinoff from the existing GM. As such, it's just about the easiest
MSV to add to the line (the other being the Zaku Desert Type).
* Full Armor ZZ Gundam. This one's a prediction from the G-GOODS
newsletter, so I can't take credit if it comes to pass. ;-)
And some long shots...
* Superior Gundam. I predict they'll cool it on the less warmly beloved Z
and ZZ designs, but the S Gundam would make a great high-water mark in
terms of chronology.
* Gundam GP03S. Yes, it's the only Gundam they haven't MG-ized up until
the Nu Gundam, but it's only on-screen for about 20 seconds (which is
still more screen time than the GM Quell got). And if they didn't do a
Dendrobium to go with it, the fans would make such a stink! ;-)
* Gerbera Tetra. I think the odds of the GP04 are just a bit too slender...
What I'd like best, of course, is a line of ships & mobile armors.
They're just too cool!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Seek Mark Simmons at <email@example.com> or <http://gundam.anime.net/>
Goriki has an intelligence and grace lacking in all other megamatons!
Plus, the power to stop steam trains! Goriki is ART!
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 18:01:28 JST