Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:29:55 -0800

Aaron writes,

> I agree with you, though some people will disagree. I'd love to see a
HG UC
>RX-78 kit, too. Yes, its been made a lot, but the FG doesn't appeal to me
>because of all the painting required and you can never have too many
versions
>of the very first Gundam. Its a classic! (Its also my favorite). Heck, it
>could even be the Katoki version (hope I spelled his name right). It could
>come with the armor for the Full Armor version too.

  The G-GOODS newsletter also reports that they're doing a garage kit set
of full armor parts for the FG Gundam. Like you, I'd love to see a proper
HG-UC Gundam, though it seems unlikely since there's already an HG
Gundam. Maybe if they released an HG-UC Full Armor or Perfect Gundam,
they could justify the redundancy...?

-- Mark