Mauz (mauz@smileyface.com)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 0:21:22 -0600

Original Message
From: ""<DogyWonder@aol.com>
Subject: [gundam] size variations
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 22:52:07 EST

>I'm mostly more related with Gundam X, Gundam W, And gundam Z.. so i was
>wondering how big are the gundams in other series like because in Gundam W
>the humans are about 1/5-1/6 the size of the mech while compared to Zeta
were
>pretty small compared to the humans... we look like an ant
>
>-

the gundams in W G, and X are at an average of around 16 meters. must be a
standard for AC universe gundams...
the zeta gundam was at around 18-19m, head height.
also, zeta had those MA's and the Psyco Gundam (40m) =)

as for the other gundam shows, the gundams were usually at 18m in height.

-Maoie Estrella

"It doesn't matter what my signature file says!"