Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:02:55 -0500

>>>right? and I'm saying the GW boys seem to act too one dimesionally (like a
>>>US
>>>Cartoon):
>>>
>>>Wufei: Gets pissed and dispenses own brand of Justice, fights for honor.
>>>Heero: He has the same atitude as batman, like he needs a little laxative.
>>>Trowa: according to him he has no feelings
>>>Quatre: He's supposed to be the softie
>>>Duo:Loud mouthed guy
>>
>>If this is what you think, you obviously haven't watched the entire
>>series...
>

> Um... you might have missed this particular thread wherein Master Asia was
ranting about GW. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care enough to watch it
until the end, but then, he probably did, but just really didn't like it. =)

>-Veilchen

Yup, I don't like GW much but EW is alright. But as I said I DID watch all of
gundam W and I heard some stuff about Eps. Zero. Yes, and please don't be
offended wing lovers its just an opinion.

- Roger