MS06ZAK@aol.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 13:34:51 EST

In a message dated Mon, 22 Nov 1999 3:35:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:

> > A very good point. The Nightingale is way too deformed from the Sazabi to
> be feasible as a MG repackage, even the Gouf Custom would require major
> retooling from a MG Gouf mold. The most logical answer would have been the
> Zugock, since all Bandai needs to do is recolor it for a Char's version.
> Too bad it ended up as a HGUC kit instead...
>
> Eddie

Exactly my point. I too thought that a Zugock would seem to be the next natural choice for a MG but I will admit that the Zugock E would be even more appealing then the standard Zugocks. Actually though I would really rather have some MG Amphibious mecha rather then more Gundams. I think an old GOg type design or the Aggai would be really cool in that retro sorta way.

Jason