Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 02:26:54 +0800

>Actually, if the did a Kampfer, they could get both Dogas, and all of their
>color variants, and the Sazabi by using its structure to hang extentsions
and
>oversized armor.

Hmmm...I would agree if not for the fact that the Kampfer might be a wee
bit too small (by say, a head) for the Dogas and the Sazabi...The sazabi is
just plain darn big.

>> Just seems too hopeless if you ask me. But to be honest I really can't
>> predict what they will do next. I really can't, though a MG Gouf would be
>> nice, or any of the Amphibious mecha.
>An MG Gouf would be awesome, but their are too many coloer variants.
>SJ

eek. The Gouf can be the next MG then, LOL!

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919