Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:19:02 +0800

>>Really seemed to me the five gundams are SO superior to the OZ mobile suits
> Yeah... at the beginning of the story that is.

Well, it's the quandary of having the most advanced, non-mass production
technology around, specially for their armor.

>>(you're talking about one gundam single handedly destroying what seems to be
>>dozens of enemies.)
> What do you mean "dozens"? I saw about a hundred ^_^;

yeah, makes you wonder about ammo and energy supply requirements.

>that the terrorist activities seemed highly unnecessary.
>>Does the ends justify the means? I have to say no. (Least of all it makes
>>for a lousy Gundam series.)
> Well, for a lousy Gundam series, it sure was the most popular.
>-Veilchen

That was exactly the point between Relena and Heero. The end DIDN'T
justify the means. That's why the Zero System knocked Quattre for a loop.
That's why in EW, Heero found a weird solution to the problem at the end.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919