Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:57:18 +800

> I've only seen pictures of it, but Yes, the Sazabi sure does deserve the MG

>treatment, so does the Nu Gundam. Yes, there's the 1/100 near MG quality kit,

>but individually poseable finger, a better Fin Funnel that doesn't make it

>tip over, a lot of minor improvements would make it worth the MG treatment.

>Aaron

Aside from that, I'd like to see the external armor for it, as well as more
detail on the left forearms backup saber, and the back of the shield...I would
expect the legs to have internal detail as well...and the shoulders and the
body...
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter