Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:29:12 +800

>>But the Zeta bombed financially in Japan, and to be honest, it isn't the best

>>kit engineering-wise. It looks cool, but is kinda floppy, especially the

>>wings.
>Well now theres a chance to fix it on the Z+ I really like the Z + for some

>stupid reason.
>- Roger

Hmmm...but the Zeta+ had a different wing transformation system which is by
nature a bit easier engineering wise. Whether or not they follow the original
wing design or the HG1/144Z / Z+ wing is an interesting idea.

The weakpoint in the Z+ design would be how the arms would be able to cope with
the weight of the nosegun. I can see a problem similar to the gp02a's shield.
"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919