Gus Jae (gusjae@channel1.com)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 01:17:12 -0500

Just to keep you guys informed: There are quite a few new kits out right
now from Bandai, and I am sure that most of you are planning on buying big
time. Here is a tip that might be able to save you some money... Wait
before you place that order from HLJ. Why?
Not because of service issues, but because of exchange rate issues. Us
dollars to Japanese yen is quite high right now, plus they only ship UPS,
which make all the kits, old or new, quite expensive. I fact, base on my
most recent order from HLJ, the price after shipping was more than what I
could have gotten it for at one of the local anime stores.
Just thought I pass that on so that you can save a few bucks.
Good Luck!! :)
Gus Jae
gusjae@channel1.com