mirai y (eacmd@hotmail.com)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:10:42 EST

From: Master Asia <MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com>

>right? and I'm saying the GW boys seem to act too one dimesionally (like a
>US
>Cartoon):
>
>Wufei: Gets pissed and dispenses own brand of Justice, fights for honor.
>Heero: He has the same atitude as batman, like he needs a little laxative.
>Trowa: according to him he has no feelings
>Quatre: He's supposed to be the softie
>Duo:Loud mouthed guy

If this is what you think, you obviously haven't watched the entire
series... There is a lot of change and character development through the
series, especially if you watch to the end of Endless Waltz. (Helps even
more if you read Episode Zero manga and Endless Waltz novelizations which
has background on the boys which they didn't have time to show on the
series)

Girls tend to like shows with lots of character development and emotions,
and GW certainly fits the bill very well. If you go to GW sites of mailing
lists, there are endless arguments and analyses into the personality and
character of the five boys.

I can go into a lot of details to refute the seemingly simple personalites
as mentioned above, but it will take too long so I won't.

mirai y