Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:12:28 -0500

>In a message dated 11/21/1999 11:29:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:
>
>> Well if your saying that then Wing is like an american cartoon as well
>> everyone of the boys has only one feeling.
>
> No, I didn't say that at all. Read what I said. In case I confused you, I
>meant most anime characters seem like real people and that a lot of American
>cartoons characters (not all of them) seem too one sided. There are some
>exceptions, though. like Batman: The Animated series, it had good, real life
>seeming people.
>
> Aaron

Your saying most anime characters seem more 3 dimensional than US cartoons
right? and I'm saying the GW boys seem to act too one dimesionally (like a US
Cartoon):

Wufei: Gets pissed and dispenses own brand of Justice, fights for honor.
Heero: He has the same atitude as batman, like he needs a little laxative.
Trowa: according to him he has no feelings
Quatre: He's supposed to be the softie
Duo:Loud mouthed guy

Does this remind you of a few certain american cartoons?(Ninja Turtles,X-men,
Avengers, Gargoyles)

I don't mean to be an ass but I just wanted to point that out.

And for the record, I do agree with what your saying.

- Roger