BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:32:25 EST

In a message dated 11/21/1999 11:29:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com writes:

> Well if your saying that then Wing is like an american cartoon as well
> everyone of the boys has only one feeling.

  No, I didn't say that at all. Read what I said. In case I confused you, I
meant most anime characters seem like real people and that a lot of American
cartoons characters (not all of them) seem too one sided. There are some
exceptions, though. like Batman: The Animated series, it had good, real life
seeming people.

  Aaron