BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:27:02 EST

In a message dated 11/21/1999 10:51:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

> > Hell Yeah for the MG Sazabi.
>
> Yes to that. If there is any design that deserves it - it is this one. I do
> hope they come out with one... One of the Stardust ones came out so there's
> hope yet...

  I've only seen pictures of it, but Yes, the Sazabi sure does deserve the MG
treatment, so does the Nu Gundam. Yes, there's the 1/100 near MG quality kit,
but individually poseable finger, a better Fin Funnel that doesn't make it
tip over, a lot of minor improvements would make it worth the MG treatment.

Aaron

Aaron