BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:50:16 EST

In a message dated 11/21/1999 1:33:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
johnkkwok@hotmail.com writes:

> Really seemed to me the five gundams are SO superior to the OZ mobile suits
> (you're talking about one gundam single handedly destroying what seems to
be
> dozens of enemies.) that the terrorist activities seemed highly
unnecessary.
> Does the ends justify the means? I have to say no. (Least of all it makes
> for a lousy Gundam series.)

Still, its just an anime. You seem either biased to Wing or hate it a lot. I
like Wing. It is in the AC time line, so it doesn't have to go by Gundam
"standsards". The AC Gundam shows where meant to be a different spin off of
the standard ideals of Gundam.