Jorge Lee (jorgelee@singnet.com.sg)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:11:16 +0800

-Z- wrote:
> There's also a new 0083 line, almost identical in packaging to the first,
> from a company called Unifive. The numbering starts at 7, so they
> apparently don't want to call attention to the change in management.
>
> #7 = RX-78GP01Fb Gundam Zephyranthes Full Burnern
> #8 = RGC-83 GM Cannon II
> #9 = MS-14F Gelgoog Marine
> #9-B = MS-14Fs Gelgoog Marine
> #10 = AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra
> #11 = MS-09/TROP Dom Tropen
> #11-B = MS-09/TROP Dom Tropen

I just picked up the GP01Fb, GM Cannon II and the two Gelgoog Marines
recently. The quality of this new 0083 line is much better than those
from Yutaka. Nicer details and coloring, especially the Gelgoog Marines.
Overall, I do feel that they are a bit pricey since the quality is only
slightly better or in some cases (GP02A), worse than the Gashapon
Gundam.

I have yet to see the Gerbera Tetra or the Dom Tropen. Has anyone seen
those? Would like to get my hands on the Dom Tropen.

Jorge