Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 01:01:44 -0500

>Yep, the same goes for me. SRW is crossovers gone crazy, but well made.

 Yeah, isn't it great? You should also try Super Hero Operations... also by Banpresto.

> Okay, then US game players wouldn't have to know a thing about the mecha
>anime the mecha come from in SRW, since you say SRW has a original stroy
>mixed in the different anime's stories.

 Uh... yeah, but sometimes, it's the other way around.
They take significant segments from the various anime storyline and incorporate them into the main plot. (e.g.
the axis/colony drop or Quatre's insanity ^^;)

> The game itself would fill them in on
>the story.

 Yeah, that's pretty much how it was for me since I've only been able to see a few TV series of the anime featured in the game. It's a pretty good strategy to rid
the shelves of those old (but good) anime. Heck, if SRW
does ever get popular in the US, they could pretty much
show a new Force Five TV series with Tranzor Z, Star Vengers, Grendaizer, Macron 1, and Robotech in it instead
of the original line-up.

-Veilchen