Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 00:04:47 -0500

>Granted, gundam pilots skilled in terror tactics are not good role models,
>but I would prefer them over goody-two shoes unreal role models.

 Yes, so do I. One of the wonders of anime is that some
characters aren't just "bad" or "evil" without a reason.
And sometimes, these "bad guys" have a noble intent beneath their cruel acts (Master Asia for example...)

>after
>watching the whole of wing and EW, one begins to understand why they use
>extreme tactics, and one begins to understand the drive behind their
>respective personalities.

 Wasn't it that they had to use "extreme tactics" because
their enemy (OZ) is a far bigger body than any of the five
Gundams and their pilots?

>If they lived in a just world, then they would
>be good role models, but they're not, so out the window goes all the
>niceness.

 Yeah... I guess they would be. But then, when did a world
ever became "just".

-Veilchen