Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 06:03:56 +0800

>I live in the New York City area, not much fazes me in real life. But I
>simply don't care for these terrorists who masquarade as Gundam pilots.

Granted, gundam pilots skilled in terror tactics are not good role models,
but I would prefer them over goody-two shoes unreal role models. after
watching the whole of wing and EW, one begins to understand why they use
extreme tactics, and one begins to understand the drive behind their
respective personalities. If they lived in a just world, then they would
be good role models, but they're not, so out the window goes all the
niceness. Of course, I guess it comes from having a different point of
view...i grew up in a place where high school students throw homemade
grenades at crowds because of fraternity wars. I think it's called
desensitization.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter