Jonathan M. Rosenfeld (fwiffo@mail.utexas.edu)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 13:14:37 -0600

A friend of mine recently got that book, it's pretty interesting with a lot
of content that I don't think you'll find elsewhere. There are tons of
sketches of scenery, mechs, character designs and the like from the
original series, as well as designs from GunBoy and more that never were
animated. Unfortunately I didn't get to look over the book as much as I
wanted to, but from what I saw if you're really into the original series
then it's probably a good book for you if you're willing to lay down that
kind of money.

Also of note: everyone's favorite mascot, Haro, is romanized as 'Hello' in
the Gundam Archives book, which actually makes quite a bit of sense if you
know Japanese. I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but I just
thought it was interesting.

Jonathan Rosenfeld