Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:11:01 -0500

> It may be, but I hope its not. It kind of bothered me, but not much.
>Extreme gore is what gets to me, more then anything. I don't mean blood. Gore
>is what bothers me. I've seen R rated and one or two PG-13 movies with worse
>violence in it then Wing. I've only seen the first 20 episodes of Wing,
>though. About the school in Wing being blown up, that could be left in, it
>is, after all, a millitary school and stuff like that happens in war or a terr
>iorist action.

 Was that the fifth episode you were talking about? Where
Wufei blew up this military school? Ha ha! The dubbing here was so funny! The dying cadet was like; "Ma'am, my
dream in life is to fly among the stars...", HWA HA HA HA!
Never fails to make me laugh. And... and when Wufei used
that OZ cannon to blow up their own freighter... HA HA HA!
Oh well, not to mention that Heero dismantled the Deathscythe... all in one episode. I guess it's my favorite GW episode then. ^^

> Well, the boys from Wing where trained their whole life to be terriorists,
>wheren't they? That's the impression I get from watching Wing.

 But wasn't Wufei a nerdy scholar or something before the Operation Meteor?

>Don't take
>this a rude please, Your watching anime and that kind of stuff bothers you?
>It didn't bother me too much. Now, if that was real life, it shake me up real
>bad. I have learned, with anime, anything can happen :)

 Yeah... isn't it great?

> If it is edited to the extreme, I'm glad AnimeVillage is releasing it to
>video.

 edited = sucks
 original = cool!

-Veilchen